Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Sunday :)

Good Morning, and a happy Sunday to you all!!  Yesterday i finished the last of 2 orders that are being shipped to SC!!  YAY!!  So, today I am starting on a new custom order!  Here is a peek of what I will be starting out with. ;)


 This yummy fabric will be made into 2 baby blankets for 2 tiny little boys!  They are going to have a couple of really special details to them!!  Also, I am thinking I may add to the fabric being used, (I change my mind...ALOT).  I can NOT wait to start cutting into them and seeing what i come up with!!  I will be sure to post pics of the finished work!!

After I get this order complete, I do have a few more of the tote and wristlet sets to get done and shipped out, but I also wanted to let you know that in between ALL OF THIS, I am working on new ideas and items to add to the shop!!  I have a feeling you will love, love, love them!!  I will do another post for it as soon as I can!

But in the meantime, I hope you enjoy your Sunday!!  It is suppose to be almost 80 here today, so in between working on things, I want to get my fair share in of this beautiful day!!  First on my list today is washing and HANGING OUT my bedding!!  I LOVE this time of year, especially for THAT reason!!

One more thing before I go....Don't forget to check me out on FB at It's Owl Right,  and like my fan page!!  I will be doing giveaways every so often on that page only!!  And, who doesn't love getting something for free!!



1 comment:

  1. Great blog! I'm returning your visit to http://themomrace.blogspot.com/

    The blankets look like they will be lovely, and well loved by their lucky recipients! I've made rag blankets myself as gifts for new little ones, and I enjoyed making them as much as giving them.

    Good luck, and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete